Tech News

Update with what's going in Tech world.


Samsung Electronics has presented special edition of their mobile phone, called Samsung I8910 HD (Omnia HD, GT-I8910) Gold Edition. This Samsung premium I8910 HD Gold Edition is available in new colors; Champagne Gold and Luxury Brown. Samsung 8910 HD Gold Edition is decorated with 24 karat gold and comes with accessories of leather case, a mini-cradle, and TV-out cable.


Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition has featured an 8-megapixel camera with supports HD video (720p) resolution. Also, Samsung I8910 HD (Omnia HD, GT-I8910) Gold Edition is equipped with 16GB of internal memory, which can expand up to 32GB with microSD, a 3.7-inch touchscreen AMOLED display with support Auto-Rotating, GPS receiver, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.

Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition phone is supports super-fast Internet access on HSUPA (5.76 Mbps) and HSDPA (7.2 Mbps). Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition is runs Symbian S60 5th Edition.

The cost of Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition is not reported. Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition will be available this month in some markets, including Singapore, Germany and the Middle East.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

AddThis

Bookmark and Share