Tech News

Update with what's going in Tech world.




Samsung and Spanish mobile operator, Movistar has presented a special version of the Samsung My Touch mobile phone, known in some market as the Samsung S5600.

New Samsung My Touch (S5600) phone is became suddenly My Touch 2GB Custo Special Edition. It is equipped with special rear design, which dealt a picture of the famous Spanish designer, Custo Dalmau.


 
The specifications of Samsung My Touch 2GB Custo Special Edition are not differing from the original model. It is equipped with a 2.8-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 320×240 pixels, TouchWiz UI, 3.2 megapixel camera, music player, and slot for microSD card (up to 8GB). By the way, Samsung My Touch European versions are equipped with additional module, 2GB memory.

We also recall that recently in Spain was represented by another version of this phone, called Samsung My Touch 2GB Pink Ribbon.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

AddThis

Bookmark and Share